Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

that facebook status

a lot of people have asked me after i posted this facebook status yesterday. i'm in no way looking for a fight. it was a mere observation and let's just say, a big nudge from my sixth sense (kutob). this has never failed me and i trust it 100%.

no matter how much a person hides their intention/agenda, i'm bound to sniff it out.

i've been through this several times. so it's no use to try to hide in in the guise of being all rowdy and funny with other people while hoping this person notices you. you've been read my dear and there's no use in hiding.

as much as i can i try not to confront the person. i'd rather not embarrass the person. but i make sure this person knows i mean business.

No comments: