Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, February 1, 2010

wedding preps

the past few months have been quite crazy and hectic for hubby and i. we've been focused aside from work, our wedding preps. as of this posting, we've only got 7 months left. and it scares me. we've still have a lot to cover.

-meeting potential suppliers
-my assignment from my coordinator
-forms and other documents
-the dreaded guestlist
-meeting with our principal sponsors
-gown fitting - we have to find the best couturier first.
-payments

a lot!

it's a blessing that we also have a good good friend who'll help coordinate our wedding. and she had been gracious enough to provide her services for free since we've bonded over beer and seafood way way before everything had materialized. she had been making kulit and finally the day is here!

if you want to know what's going on in my wedding preps,just click on the title and you'll be directed to my wedding preps blog. (as if this blog isn't enough)

oh well. time to try to catch up on my blogging soon!

and if that isn't enough, we have a wedsite! hahaha

http://www.mywedding.com/hazepitoy

No comments: