Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

thought bubbles

how can you remain positive when the people around you are so negative that sometimes, it just rubs off you. as much as you want to avoid it, they seem to gravitate towards you, perhaps trying to suck you in into their own sad world.

how can i raise my kids with all the good vibes and positive energy if these people keep on blocking it off?

if i had a choice, i'd leave them all behind. after all, they only think about themselves and what benefits them, so why not do the same for my kids?

but of course i can't because, i just can't.

No comments: