Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, February 23, 2009

where have i been hiding?

So, what has kept me all quite these past few months from blogging? A lot, really. From work, to personal issues to the homefront, the family and everything else in between. So I have decided to to al ittle of a looking back the past few months had fared.


November 2008:

The much awaited wedding in Cebu. The much awaited travel outside metro manila to the visayas for the very first time. It was the best experience ever with friends and a much needed bonding time with hubby. Which we really deserve.


Work wise, it was my first month as the sole digital sales team for advertising. The one woman team as they call me. It was a bit of a struggle at first, but the stream of clients was steady enough to put a smile on my boss’ face. But it took a lot of elbow grease to keep things moving.


December 2008:

A lot of revelations were unwrapped along with presents for the holidays. One of which was the fact that sales for digital would be shared with the advertising team from print. No complaints from me, but one thing that worried me was that the accounts that I handled were the ones that will be turned over to them. Which meant more time to get a move on.


Revelatation number two: found out after the holidays that I was with baby number 3. a shock and a ray of sunshine at the same time. Had a hard time finding the right moment to tell my boss before spreading the word to everyone else. The morning sickness was hell versus the past 2 pregnancies I had.


And secretly I was praying for a girl this time.


It didn’t matter that people are talking behind my back about being pregnant for the 3rd time. I don’t care. Let them talk. We will raise our kids even if it takes us not to eat 3 meals a day as long as we can provide their needs. Since they are our priority. And the means for us to get the money is with good intentions.


January 2009:

New year, new beginnings. Enough said.


February 2009:

I’ve decided to start fresh. Reinvent myself, my outlook, my work habits and everything else that needs some positive juju. And so far so good, things are falling into place.


I may have been silent, but I have been living a very spectacular life the past few months. But I think it’s time to share it with people who would spare a few moments to drop by and read my thoughts and feelings and a few grammatical errors and typos along the way.


I am still human after all even if my kids see me as supermom. =)

1 comment:

Kate said...

hi haze! napadaan lang. :)

congrats on your pregnancy! and on starting fresh (your feb 2009 update). you make reinventing one's self seem so easy. pano mo ginagawa un?

take care!

:)

-Kate F.