Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, July 20, 2009

being stuck at home

it has been 2 weeks since i gave birth and i have been stuck here at home. thank god for internet access, books and of course tv to entertain me or else i would have gone crazy while being stuck with kids under the age of 5.

i may be lacking sleep taking care of a newborn, giving attention to two active toddlers but the feeling is very much rewarding. i'm making up for all the lost time and the late nights i came home. it's such a fun feeling, them seeing you the moment they wake up and before they go to sleep. i'm also thankful for my nannies who are there to lend a hand even if they're busy as well.

i'm happy that i can still sneak a liitle me time while the kids are asleep in the afternoon. i can check my mail, visit blogs, catch up on my favorite websites, and just watch tv. if only there was a Direct TV Service much like my godmother in the US where she gets to watch more than a hundred channels. now that would make the most of my maternity leave.

maybe this Direct TV would be the next best thing to hit the philippines.

No comments: