Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

sweeter than usual

last night, while hubby and i were taking a break after kyle's simple birthday dinner, hubby suddenly asked out of the blue:

" do you want to do anything this weekend? just the two of us?"

it was a sweet gesture. but i just had to ruin the moment (unintentionally of course) by saying:

"who will take care of kade then?"

if i were in my right mind, i should've said yes in a heartbeat for a little quality time with my hubby after a long time. but he mommy mode just had to kick in.

it was too late to take back what i said but hubby was kind enough to make sure that we will have our quality time soon. at least he now realizes that we both need a break from being parents and from being corporate slaves.

and once in a while we need to bring back the sweetness. *kilig*

now time to schedule that harry potter movie date :D

2 comments:

Toni said...

Aww that's so sweet. :) Well, the date is something to look forward to! :D

Unknown said...

That is sweet :) Make sure that you also have "dates" with the hubs...lalo na with 3 kids na :) I'll link you up ha? I like ur blog :)