Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

i'm blaming the disney channel for this

because the kids are hooked on watching anything disney, and with them requesting that mommy watch with them, i can't help but look forward to watching this:

and i sure hope this is not high school musical-ish.

i had a conversation with hubby about it last night:

me: bear, gusto ko yan panoorin.
hubby: ang alin?
me: yang camp rock na yan. pero sana hindi parang highschool musical ang effect.
hubby: ah talaga? mukhang ok naman, rock siya eh.
me: huh?

i was stumped for a while until i realized he was referring that the movie was about music and singing. ah.. rock nga. blame the hip hop fan to say this.

but yeah, i am looking forward to this. are you?

No comments: