Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Today, I am...

Thank you Mel for this.

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias Doll Me Up Deviously Creative IamDzoi My Happy Place To the Moon and Back Raising Sandy My Colorful World Working It MyParty.Finds.A Home. Em’s Detour Stripe & Yellow Something Purple Vanity Kit Mind Bubbles Living the Healthy Life As We Face Forever Feeling after the I do meme me my escape
Today I am...

Hopeful - that my kids get well soon
Looking forward - to my birthday
Praying - that we'll get through this little hurdle in our life.
Happy - with the way things are turning out at work
Relaxed - after a very stressful work day
Blessed - just as i was the day before and in the coming days.

Tagging anyone who wants to grab this meme.

No comments: