Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, September 1, 2008

will you melt...

if you get a stare like this?edward cullen... how you dazzle the twilight reader in me. iheytchu!!

yes, i am still on my twilight fixation. after reading all 4 books, plus the controversial leaked unfinished book - Midnight Sun. i am totally hooked.

hubby knows that i am smitted with this vampire, who wouldn't when you get to read how he expresses his love and restraint in dealing with his love of his life - a human. how mind blowing can that get?

but of course, they did triumph in the end.

aak.. edward cullen... stop staring at me please... :P and no, this will not be the last of my twilight posts. nope, not at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your header!! That is very beautiful!!

~ Christopher ~

http://cmarlow480.blogspot.com/