Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

another downpour

of course this was not the sight this afternoon it was much darker and zero visibility.

today was supposed my first day to meet with my clients again. admittedly, i was excited to do my "rounds" again. but then, as fate would have it, the sky went dark at the same time i was planning to leave the office.

is this a sign that i should just put off the "rounds" for now and move it to next week? but i've done my tasks for the day and just doing whatever here in the office.

and just when i have accepted the fact that i can't leave the office anymore, the rain stopped and looked like it didn't rain at all. save for the wet cars passing through the streets.

hopefully, this tuesday, no more rainfall. i need to do my job!

No comments: