Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

little surprises

it was just a typical saturday night. the kids and i were at home waiting for hubby to come home. my bestfriend dropped by. it was a great feeling seeing someone other than the usual family members.

so anyway, as soon as hubby arrived i go the best surprise ever. it was just a regular day, no special occasion but i got the best present ever!

hubby handed me a box of blueberry cheese cake and a big bouquet of flowers. and a card that said:

to the best and hardworking mommy. i love you so much!"


i was fighting off the tears but i'm sure hubby saw how much i appreciated the effort. after all those days that i've been bitchy, whiny and downright tired. this is the best "pambawi" ever. i appreciate more the simple gestures rather than the grand ones. the simple ones are usually from the heart. =)

but the forgetful in me, forgot to take photos, so boo!

No comments: