Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my 3rd honor graduate

it was such a pleasant surprise to find out that my little boy, kyle got 3rd honors in school. it was such a proud mommy moment for me.

funny story: Thursday morning (august 27) while waking kyle up for school, one of our yayas told us that kle got 3rd honors in school. we asked how did they find out. yaya told us that she saw the letter from kyle's teacher inside his lunchbox. the letter said that recognition day will be on Friday, which was the next day. if we didn't find out about the good news, our little boy would come up the stage without us. and that would be a sad, sad scene.

but thank god it didn't happen. :) i was able to accompany him and go up the stage. hubby unfortunately, arrived late. just after kyle and i went up the stage. but he was one proud daddy nonetheless. :)

and here's my little boy and his award:and with me getting his award on stage

No comments: