Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, May 12, 2008

1001 books to read before you die

better start now. =)

being a dormant bookworm (i miss reading books!!! as in READ) i came across this site which was shared in a forums i frequent. this has motivated me to make time to read up on books and create a ME time with all the busy schedule i have at home and at work.

i wouldn't dare share how many books i have read in the list as this would put me to shame. but nevertheless this is enough motivation for me to go back to reading and would enhance my kid's interest in reading since at this age have been showing positive signs of a potential bookworm. and no, not like daddy who likes books with big fonts and pictures mind you. :)

No comments: