Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

it's about time

i just had a realization today on the way home from kyle's recognition day. it hit me a bit hard that i should start to learn how to drive.

what made me realize this is that hubby had to move 3 cars (including his service vehicle) just so he can park the car we used into the driveway, move out the other car since my dad will use it later in the evening and then park his service vehicle so that our other inconsiderate neighbors will not park in front of our gates.

yes, three cars had to be moved this morning and all the while i was just there. a helpless little wife who just had to stand there after opening the gates.

it's so sad.

so i decided right then and there that i shall take up driving lessons as soon as possible.

now the first step to this is to control my road rage. yes, i have road rage even if i am just a passenger.

No comments: