Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

something quick

i had a good cry last night. it didn’t last long though I just wanted to let whatever was bugging me last night out and it helped a lot. I guess I just needed a good cry and a bit of closure for all the things that have been happening over the few weeks. it was hard but I’m not giving up, it’s not an option to give up, especially now that our family’s growing.

it was a good feeling that while I was crying I was holding my little boy’s hands. it added a bit of comfort that things would turn out for the good. as to when,we don’t know yet but I’m positive that it will happen soon.

And it’s an added comfort that hubby’s always there even if he may not know the things I’ve been going through everyday but the thought that he’s there. Soon, when the time is right, he’ll know all of these it’s just that I don’t think I’m ready to open up just yet. That’s the beauty of our relationship, we give each other time to mull over things then when we’re ready to open up, we’re there to listen to each other.

and yeah i blame the preggy hormones for this rare drama session. LOL

No comments: