Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Friday, March 27, 2009

News thru photos

Of late, I have been envious of photojournalists who with just one photo can deliver the news. Their photos speak a thousand words, their photos deliver the message straight to the viewer. How I wish I could be that.

Admittedly, I am still quite a newbie in this photography business. All I have right now is my / our trusty family point and shoot digital camera. But according to some family members, I have some photos that are worth sharing. I even joined a weekly online photography club where a weekly theme is followed for photo submissions.

And recently, I have discovered a website that has everything. Photography, news, everyday life, humor, human interest – for newbies and professionals alike. All you need is a camera and you’re good to go. There’s a Photo Contest waiting and your photo might be the next one you’ll see featured in the site. I’ve signed up in the site and I’m starting to build my collection of photos. Some are quite creative, funny, newsworthy, and everyday photos of people.

Why not take a visit as well let me know what you think!

Post?slot_id=34911&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: