Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

just a sinking feeling

Some friends know that I love to rant about anything and everything. I find it as my coping mechanism to somehow not breakdown and get all crazy about something that wound me up. Whether it’s about work, personal stuff or just something that bothered me out of the blue. I just need to let it out or else it would just consume me like acid melting some material. That bad.

Just this afternoon, I had this sudden sinking feeling that for some reason I have come to realize that I’m the one losing in this set up at work. It feels as if the accounts that I handled before that I tried to bring over the digital side was taken from me and at the same time began to realize that they do need digital in their lives. Considering the fact that I am an AE for digital. How sad and ironic can that get? It feels as if I’m starting all over again. On the bright side it is a welcome challenge to excel and exceed expectations, but the depressing thing in this scenario is that after all the efforts of convincing, some other person would reap the rewards. Quite painful but nothing to cry over I guess.

I just need it to get it off my chest or else this would really affect how I work in the coming days. Now all I need is one last rant to hubby before we sleep then all would be better.

No comments: