Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, May 11, 2009

another week of waiting

as mentioned, i was supposed to announce to the whole world baby#3's gender last saturday after my scheduled ultrasound. i was able to have my ultrasound but the baby's too shy to show those genitals. imagine baby's 2 knees blocking the view and if that's not enough, the umbilical cord was pleasantly lodged in between.

the sonologist was having a hard time. and it was more frustrating for me as i was trying to make sense of the image in the black and white screen. but failed.

and poor hubby had to be there to see nothing. so we opted to give it another go and check baby's gender next week.

mahirap na ang mabitin...

No comments: