Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

mother's day for the 4th time

i may not have photos to capture the moment but spending time with my kids are the best gifts ever. hearing them call out to mommy with such need and urgency makes me love my job.

and the best part, i get to be mom all over again, once this little bundle comes out. which by the way still keeps the gender a big mystery! it would have been a great mother's day gift to know right? but that's for next week i guess.

and of course, to my mom who has been enduring all our drama for 28 years. nobody does it better. :)

happy mother's day to all the mommies out there!

No comments: