Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Friday, May 22, 2009

this recession got me depressed

it's sales report day again and i have succumbed into depression. all my updates were pending accounts and sadly no closed sale for this month. most of the pending accounts that i have would book starting june or july. and it's quite depressing to submit a mediocre report to my boss who expects so much.

times are definitely hard right now. i've even resorted to begging my contacts/clients to speed up the approvals so that we could at least book an ad placement. but no dice. people are really holding on to their cash for dear life.

i sure hope that next month would be positive for us and the business.

No comments: