Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, April 5, 2010

shoe envy

i've been on the lookout for the perfect purple shoes for my wedding, and i'm stuck. i've got a lot of photos over the net and i don't know which one to choose to have customized. yes, if i can't purchase it online, i'm going to have it custom made. :)

now, help me choose:


the studs are fab! but it doesn't work with our 1920's theme. but the color, to die for!




choices, choices, choices...

2 comments:

Shanna Conrad Autry said...

My wedding shoes were PURPLE! I loved them so much!

Dea said...

Hi Haze! I bloghopped my way onto your blog.

These shoes are gorgeous! I'm getting married next year and I'll be wearing purple shoes as well, but I need a shorter heel because I'll tower over my groom if it's too high.

Good luck with your hunt for the perfect purple wedding shoes!