Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

to cut or let it grow

my hair's been quite a mess for almost a month now. a huge mess. it's more confused than i am. it's too long to be a short 'do, but too short for a shoulder length do.

now i'm all torn in cutting it, and go back to my usual short hair or grow it long so that there'll be more styles in time for my wedding.

but for now i'm loving this 'do:

now with this hair do, how do i maintain it? do i have to use a hairdryer everyday? wax? styling serum? anti-frizz serums?

i'd rather not post what my hair looks like now or else i might lose the handful of readers i have now. hahaha!

No comments: