Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

changes

a lot of things has happened the past few weeks. it may have been the reason why i was so stressed and tired everyday. the only consolation i had was i had unlimited internet access in the office where i can de-stress even for a bit. take a few minutes off work and just relax.

as much as i wanted to blog about things, i tend to forget.

so anyway, here are the few things that happened:

speaking of changes, one big change happened here in the office. our digital publisher resigned, my sales manager resigned, my new partner resigned. which leaves me all alone in our sales department. the downside to this arrangement is that all the pressure is on me. all the quota is on me. the silver lining that i can see as of this moment is that, all the efforts i exert in this would be all mine. really.

but then, it is kinda lonely now going to meetings and presentations.

but as hubby said, he has faith in me. i can do it. which i'd like to think so. i think the universe has conspired to give me a chance to prove myself and my worth to the company i have been dreaming of working for.

and i guess now's the time to step up and make myself known.

don't you think?

No comments: