Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, October 13, 2008

iron chef bobby flay

everytime we get to watch iron chef, it never fails to amaze us when bobby flay is the iron chef. i've been dreaming to try or be even half the talent that he has in the kitchen. with my boys at home, they sure love to have their food, grilled, barbequed, roasted, baked and with lots of sauces, garnishes, spices and side dishes.

i heard, bobby flay is one of the chefs that has a lot of restaurants sprinkled all over the US. i've been bugging my godmother to try out his restos when she gets to travel the states. and kill me with envy (sadistic much?). it wouldn't be any hassle to her reserving a seat since she can call the resto anywhere she is. all she needs is toLocate Area Codes and she's good to go. all she needs is to get the area code and local number of his resto and reserve a date with her girlfriends.

and the moment i get to visit her, she has to take me to at least 2 of his restos.

No comments: