Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

i never realized until last night that it has been months since i last cried that hard. and how it felt to be free from all the things that had bothered me, things that have been plaguing me, things that cannot be resoved on my own. all it needed was one moment to vent out how i felt.

how, much i have been needing a little more attention than other people. i just hope that ater what happened last night, some things would change. that things won't turn out like a litany of what i want, but then left heard and no follow through.

it was a good cry. it was a good conversation.

hopefully, starting today, i won't cry the way i did last night.

No comments: