Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She Said my Blog is Cool!



i thank Mars for this award. first ever award, i think. :)

now it's time to pay it forward:

1. Cez - for being one of the coolest moms i met online and personally.
2. Meldita - another online mommy i met.
3. Meeya - i just love reading her updates. and one of my "idols" as a SAHM to wonderninna!
4. Kerol - just because she's one of the coolest moms.
5. Maver - one of the most "masipag" mommy bloggers around.

and to you, mommy blogger, who's reading this now. you deserve an award too. :)

No comments: