Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, October 27, 2008

fighting over the weekend

it was a great feeling that a "fight" happened over the weekend. no, it's not a typical fight where people got physical. it was a matter of my two boys fighting for mommy's attention.

it was a good feeling indeed. my boys missed me so much after going home during the weekdays later than usual. the weekend compensated for everything.

if only i captured the moment on video and keep it forever.

and to the dismay of their daddy, because my boys are definitely mommy's boys. but in due time, they'll be daddy's barkada and i'll be the enemy. but for now, this is my moment. :)

No comments: