Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

I hope you guys had a blessed Holy Week aka long weekend! How did you spend yours? With the family at home or on a roadtrip to somewhere?

Our family spent the holy week just lazing around at home with a few visits here and there to the inlaws. We were too lazy to even move because of the heat and the slightest movement would leave us, especially me in fits of sweating.

Good Friday was spent with the kids just watching a special preview of Playhouse Disney, which sadly would end this Wednesday. I know good Friday is supposed to be solemn and observed. But with toddlers in the house and can get restless in a matter of seconds, we have to find something that would catch their attention. And Playhouse Disney is the way to go.

Black Saturday was spent the same thing as Friday but with trip to the inlaws. MIL was missing the boys too much and we brought the kids to her. As much as we would want to spend the night there, it just wasn’t possible since there were/are too many kids and adults in the house. Staying over would make things more complicated and well, chaotic. Which I am trying to avoid.

Come Easter Sunday, hubby and I decided to finally get some work done in our little bedroom. We’ve finally cleared the cabinets and drawers of unwanted and unused stuff. It was a good day indeed. The room looked cleaner and more bright. Next on our agenda is if we are to purchase a 0.75 HP aircon unit and Venetian blinds since the blinds in our room are slowly giving up.

So, that’s how our Holy Week went and so far. Now, hubby and I have to start planning ahead for the coming months and for next year. Now I’m off to make those lists in my planner.

Happy Easter!!

1 comment:

Jeanny said...

when I was a kid, yoko ng Holy Week kasi malungkot pero syempre now na alam ko na ang meaning ng Holy Week, I am so thankful for it at it's our time to relax!:)

Happy Easter mami Haze!