Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, April 27, 2009

scream for ice cream

i'm sure the lot of you have been craving these 3 temptations. i'm sure i am and my quest to try out these creations is still ongoing. (you know, funds..)

i got to read chuvaness' latest blog entry and it convinced me even more.

on top of my list, i'm going to try this one:



sis in law said it tasted almost like nutella with brownies. how amazing is that?

oh please sweldo, come to me so that i can buy this temptation...

EDIT:

homaygaaad! was able to try the chocolate truffles and the hazelnut brownie and i am now in chocolate heaven!! this is too sinful for words. now i must have one tub each to share with hubby while watching tv.

No comments: