Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

to the graduate!


i just could not imagine that my little boy has now finished one chapter in his life. his first graduation/moving up day/recognition day. it has been a joy to see him excel and become such a big boy in a span of a year.

he has improved a lot ever since he started school and his teacher told me. what was once a shy, clingy, stuttering boy is now a confident, brave, independent and oh so talkative little man that he is now.

to our first graduate, my kyle xavier, mommy and daddy couldn't be more proud of what you have become.

to more milestones and graduations my dear boy. =)

No comments: