Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Preggy Updates #4: waves and the big reveal

now that the little one is on her 27th week (still praying for a girl). the kicks have evolved into more intense movements. the kids and hubby can now see the kicks in action through waves in my tummy. hubby has been witness to these waves from the 2 boys and my dad would fondly associate with the aliens movie. (har har).

and this little munchkin is quite the mover. i would feel those waves and kicks more than 20 times the whole day. majority of the movements can be felt at night or after i have a full meal. so i guess it's a sign that i do have a happy baby in my tummy.

and we've finally decided to end this mystery of whether this little one's a girl or a boy. so on may 9, i've been scheduled by my ob to have my routine ultrasound and to finally determine baby's gender. and to finally put a rest on the ongoing bet here in the office.

No comments: