Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Friday, April 17, 2009

weekend photos

daddy blogger? nah. just doing some work using my laptop. that's hubby, the one without ANY social networking account or blog. give him his email and he's good to go.


the boys bonding, a candid moment. genuine laughs. blame wipe out on axn for these happy faces.

yey! ninang's here! yey! finally saw my bestfriend after a month of hibernation haha.

why hello there bebe # 3! working the 6th month tummy. pardon the tummy peeking, it was a hot day and my sandos are in order.

2 comments:

May said...

Ey another common denominator: a hubby that's techno challenged. At least mine is. Email is all he needs. He at least has a Friendster and Facebook account, created and maintained by me, who else. Hihihi.

The boys are really big now, wow. And you are getting big now. Wow. Hehe.

Chris said...

what a beautiful family :D hope you can check out my site at http://www.mommyjourney.com/