Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Friday, April 10, 2009

thursday night laughs

last night before we went to bed, hubby and i were discussing our wedding preps for next year. it was a serious conversation which turned downright funny.

hubby: wag na tayo mag reception, chruch na lang ang pag gastusan natin. tapos yung gwon mo saka suit ko rent na lang. haha
me: paano kaya yun? ayos ah.
hubby: madali lang tsaka tipid pa.
me: paano nga?
hubby: after ng reception, mag aabot na lang tayo ng juice at mamon sa mga guests. ok na yun.
me: langya, ang labo nun. (at this point i was laughing my heart out at the thought and the mental image)
me: tapos iaabot natin zesto saka goldilocks mamon.
hubby: pag ninong at ninang, c2 saka ensaymada naman para may distinction. (when he said this, we couldn't stop laughing anymore to the point we were almost crying)
me: oo nga, ganun na lang noh? tipid pa.

but of course, i had to have the last statement:

me: buti na lang joke lang yan noh?

No comments: