Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

positivity

a colleague sent out his requisite farewell email to the group today. it was his last day at work.

it was a string of thanks and good memories shared with the whole group. it was really heartwarming.

until i came to the part where he said his thanks to me. he thanked me for all the positive feedback i gave him for all the projects that were assigned to him. i didn't realize that this would have a positive impact on him and how massive a simple gesture of good job, great work had on him. and me.

it felt good that i did something good and made an impact on someone. gosh! this is such a great feeling! so amazing and overwhelming at the same time. so this is what it feels like on the other side of the fence.

now i;m sending all this positive energy to whoever gets to read this. i am happy now and i hope this lasts until the next week. what a good feeling this is!

No comments: