Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, June 8, 2009

experiencing Eastwood part 2

now where was part 1 you might wonder? well i didn't really blog about it yet since i intend to make a few notes about the 5 restos we've raided and sampled their specialties. which, of course has been stuck in my trusty coffee bean and tea leaf notebook for quite a while and the photos, stored in my laptop's hard drive.

and so, for this part 2 update, we raided 3 restos in Eastwood.

but again, this is just a teaser since being OC and all, i have to start with the first batch right? but fret not dear readers, (if i do have readers haha) i shall post asap.

and another Eastwood resto raid is on it's way next week. another happy tummy moment for the little one and of course mommy. haha (and i have to "borrow" some photos from the cosmo girls.)

watch this space for my first ever food review. sort-of :)

No comments: