Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Friday, June 5, 2009

funny little keon



i was taking a bath and i heard keon calling out to me. he was awake quite early that morning. good thing we wasn't crying his eyes out and asking for me. he was casually calling for me. i guess he knew i was in the bathroom. he patiently waited for me to finish. and when i came out this is what he said:

keon: mommy, mommy
me: yes keon?
keon: wee wee (pointing to his jammies and pillow)
me: you want me to change you?
keon: yes, wet wet wee wee
me: come here and let's change you

keon was waiting for me ti finish to tell me his nappy is full and had leaked a few onto his jammies and he needed a change asap. he was also concerend about his pillow getting wet as well.

this little boy is quite the OC type that he hates getting wet with his own pee. and as mentioned in my previous post, he's potty trained. one last hurdle left. being nappy free at night.

No comments: