Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

a father's day post for the best dad of three


i know father's day is a yearly thing and i read my last year's post for hubby. 10 things about him being a dad.

and if i may add:

1. he's not afraid to admit that his fashion sense is going into the direction of daddy-ish. but he still has his days of shorts, sneakers and polo shirts. either way, he's still a hot dad.

2. he's willing to give up his sleeping space and literally sleep like a log so that kyle can sleep and roll as much as he can. with a little complaint here and there, but he's only human.

3. he sacrificed a lot not only for the kids, but for me. and it gives me much more respect for him.

4. he has totally learned to put the kids first before himself and his needs.

5. he still has the proud daddy laugh that is genuine and from the deepest depths of his heart.

the list can go on and on. i'm just happy that my kids are the luckiest kids in the whole world having a daddy like him. he may not be there most of the time, but as i mentioned in the old post, we chose quality over quantity when bonding with the kids.

happy father's day to the best dad my kids could ever have! this is your best year ever with little KX #3 on the way any week now. :)

No comments: