Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

goodbye v3x?


planning to sell my old phone (in good condition by the way, earphones never been used, box with installer and other cds still with me, charger)

in exchange for this:

i call it cellphone love. planning to get one in blue. and the price is cheaper too. :) and i came to realize that i need a phone with an FM radio if in case i get tired of listening to my ipod. hehe

so cute!

actually, was planning to sell my old phone in greenhills in exchange for this lovely phone. more or less there wouldn't be any cash out involved. heehee

crossing my fingers now. =)

1 comment: