Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Personality

Click to view my Personality Profile page

nice! :)

for a more detailed explanation:

i'm ENTP

it's quite accurate, especially this bit:

"ENTPs contribute an innovative, versatile, and enterprising approach to work. They view limitations as challenges to be overcome and look for new ways to do things. They need to find a niche for themselves in order to be free to maneuver. They prefer the start-up phase of a project rather than the followthrough or maintenance phase. Once the project is designed, they prefer to turn it over to someone else."


it's a sign that i should be a writer or along that field. must pursue this. now. =)

Click to view my Personality Profile page

details here: VERBAL LINGUISTIC

No comments: