Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

separation anxiety

because my little big boy's starting summer school on monday.

and i'm the one who's scared and excited at the same time.

will he have fun? will he cling to me when i leave him with his classmates?

will he be excited to go to school the next day?

~

aishi and i finally chose a good school for kyle, without the steep tuition fees. thank god and the heavens for the answered prayer! amen!!

everything's in order, we no just have to buy kyle his school shoes, bag and lunchbox. which of course has to be Thomas the tank and nothing else - as requested by kyle.

which i am having a hard time looking for it! help?

~

uploaded my kids' first summer outing at home in their mini pool.

good times :) and happy faces!

No comments: