Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

say it again - marie digby

first time i heard this song - it gave me the goosebumps. which is a good sign really and means that for sure this is those one of a kind songs that sends a message or something. and of course, this one's for my aishi =)

marie digby was one of those youtube sensations from no one on youtube to someone from youtube. amazing! check her covers in youtube. such a soothing voice. and her cover of love hurts by incubus. goosebumps!! this girl sure knows how to send those goosebumps.

anyway, here's a line from the song that i just can't get over. love love it!

Say it again for me
Cuz I love the way it feels when you are
Tellin me that I'm
The only one who blows your mind
Say it again for me
It's like the whole world stops to listen
When you tell me you're in love
Say It Again


video here:



amazing talent!!

No comments: