Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Shine @ Yahoo

Got an email this morning from one of my officemates and it caught my attention. Yahoo has brewed something new:

Yahoo has launched Shine, a new content portal aimed at women aged 25 to 54.

At its core, Shine is a large blog with magazine style layout. Content is broken up into various subcategories with the front page highlighting the newest content from across the site. Topic areas include parenting, sex and love, healthy living, food, career and money, entertainment, fashion, beauty, home life, and astrology.


Are you willing to try it out? the site looks new but interesting. and banks on UGC or user generated content.

No comments: