Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, June 16, 2008

bloggerwave

with the price increase of commodities left and right, we all need to earn a little extra money. and it has been a while since i last had a spur of the moment splurge for something for myself. personally, my salary can only cover so much of the basic needs of my family and with hubby's salary, it more or less helps us get by every month.

i envy those who still has time to shop for things for their homes, a little extra for their kids, their out of town trips etc.

so what better way than to finally plunge myself into paid blogging. although i am quite new in this game, the potential looks promising. and i found another site that help with the finances. i created an account with bloggerwave, the site looks promising and i have seen people i met online accepting jobs from them and so far, they are getting paid for it.

if i were you, i'd sign up as well. you just have to follow what they want written, add a few links in your own style of writing to still maintain your blog's personality. check out bloggerwave it never hurt to make money by blogging you know.

No comments: