Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

so busy lately it's not even funny anymore. but i love the challenge. it takes my mind off this thing that has been bothering me the whole week.

~

now i'm really hell-bent on looking for a job abroad. something that would really motivate me. finally, in one way or another, my family's plans will push through.

~

it's quite comforting that even if i can't see my bestfriend that often, somewhere across the city, she knows what i'm feeling and i feel the same way for her. that we are both, somewhere in the middle of things that are quite tearing us apart inside. she may not know all the details, i may not know all about hers, but in some cosmic way - we understand. all it needs is a quick email, and a lot of cyber hugs.

so ple, must meet up soon! coffee or something?

~

2 comments:

fcb said...

i need a hug too! paki-hug na lang ako when you two see each other!

c b y said...

plee, friday! =) text me.