Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

i miss my girls too...

terribly really.

being with them brings me back to the days where we didn't have any idea how stressful work could be. that working would be eons away and we all have the time on our hands.

but look where we are now...

a soon to be lawyer
a soon to be doctor
a freelance stylist
an engineer
an athlete and soon to be bride
a banker
and an ad sales diva (bawal kontra - blog ko to)

and KEH's post, i mean soon to be atty. keh. made me miss them even more...

miss you girls! what's up with you?

No comments: