Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Friday, June 27, 2008

my mom's nesting again

For some weird reason, my mother had been bugging my dad to make a few changes around the house. Especially the furnitures. She started with the sofa, then the chairs in the dining room, then my brother’s bedsheets.

What’s her latest fixation? The ceiling fan in our living room. She has been browsing through appliance and furniture magazines looking for the best inspiration for ceiling fans . there were quite a few that she liked. And out of curiosity, I checked them out. Some were impressive, some were over the top compared to our simple home.

Even if I suggest what design I want, I’m sure she wouldn’t listen. She has her heart set on a modern ceiling fan design which I’m sure she’s going to get this weekend.

This is what we get when my mom has retired from being a banker.

No comments: