Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

cross post: missing my cousins in NZ

my cousins migrated to NZ. Kai and Renz. they sure have grown up to be really pretty and handsome teens! must be the good genes we have, hehehe (evidenced by kyle and keon, and me. hahahahahahaha )

i just miss my fave cousins!

RENZ: the once chubby, marshmallow little boy turned out into a hunk. harry potter is that you?!?!?!

KAI: the little princess turned into a fine young lady. little miss heartbreaker in the making? haha lagot ako sa dad mo. :P


i'm sure denise would look as pretty as you guys are now. :)


we'll see you SOON in NZ. :D

No comments: