Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Monday, July 21, 2008

100 words and monday work blues

you held my hand tightly. Snuggled beside me. Fought the monsters under the bed and those in my mind.

Your smell was a comforting hug. Your breath was a steady hum. You had this calming effect on me ever since you came into my life.

A single tear fell across my cheeks. I didn’t notice you saw it. I didn’t know you were watching me the whole time.

You wiped it away. Held my hand, kissed me and said:

It’s ok mommy, I’m here for you.

And you made me cry all over again. and this time with happy tears.


~~~

i didn't realize it until i looked in my planner that it has been 6 months today that i have been working for THE company. and with pride i am happy to say that i am now a regular employee. after little hiccups along the way and some drama and paranoid thoughts. everything paid off. and to those who have been bombarded with my drama, thank you for the patience and sticking with me and keeping me sane. it means a lot!

~~

been quite delinquent with LP entries. didn't have enough time to focus on my entries. but of course, work has to come first no matter what. =)

~~

and starting today, i'm going jogging. and i'm blogging about the experience tomorrow. too bad i don't have my camera today. left it on top of the bed while i was changing bags. boo!

happy monday blues to you! =)

No comments: