Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

oh noes!!!

why oh why??!! my wednesdays have been awful with the end of season 8, now this? how will season 9 fare without him? he was the template of all things csi. there's horatio, there's mac, there's bonasera, but there can be only one grissom.


Goodbye Grissom then? =(

and thanks to miss yosi girl and her twit that i read this morning, i now have a reason to be depressed today. :P





will there be a csi another csi? csi:manila kaya? haha ah, yes i think we have that one already, it's called SOCO hahaha!

2 comments:

c b y said...

Sadness! =(

Daiz said...

Yup, I saw it in the entertainment news last night. Looks like he's starring in a new TV series.