Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

My life unplugged

my daily thoughts and ramblings on motherhood, raising my kids, being a wife and everything else in between that matters in our life.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

tagged! Qs about me

Thanks TONI for the tag!

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

~ 1998.. i was a Highschool senior. 4H the best! haha

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

~ a proposal for a client
~ presentation for leo burnett with deni and nannah
~ finalize pitch and costs for a client.
~ buy a gift for kyle's classmate. may birthday party tomorrow.
~ prepare for a highschool classmate's bridal shower party tonight. first time ever! haha

3. Snacks I enjoy:

~ anything especially if i'm hungry. but i love snacking on chips with dips! yum-o!

4. Place where I lived:

~ Makati and Mandaluyong

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

~ Pay off our debt, invest, buy insurance, save up for the kids, travel the world, and finally do some major retail therapy.

6. People I want to know more about:

~ the people i meet online

No comments: